Monday, June 7, 2010

Cotto vs. Foreman

just a quickie post on this before i hit the sacks ;)

Its a truly sad loss for Yuri Foreman. I wanted him to win because he seems like a nice guy and came from a poor family. Plus it would be sad to stain that record of his. On the other hand, it would be sad too if Cotto lost because losing to our Nation's Pride, Manny Pacquiao, this fight is like a deciding point on his boxing career.

anyways, I wouldn't dwell much on what happened during the match but its definitely one of, if not the most bizarre fight I've seen. Throwing the Towel - ref not acknowledging - fight continued - only to be stopped again...too bad no vid on Youtube available yet so I can't show you what I'm talking about.

So in the end Cotto won but it must have sucked for him. Who would take pride in winning over an injured opponent. I just hope Yuri Foreman would recover fast and get back to the ring asap:) as for Miguel Cotto...............Pacman vs. Cotto part 2??? why not?! :)

=^.-=

No comments:

Post a Comment