Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Picks ep 1: Missha BB Cream

We're almost halfway over June which is the start of the rainy season here in the Philippines but as an old old saying goes..'better late than never' hence, I am giving you some products that I loved this past summer. Hope you like it:D

Mooncake's Summer Pick #1: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream


What is it??: Missha is a famous Korean Brand. BB Cream stands for Blemish Balm Cream. Basically, it's a cosmetic that has agents that improves your skin. You can read more about BB Cream here.

Its perfect for summer because (Strength):
  • has SPF42. You won't be needing sunscreen with this
  • if you don't like wearing heavy makeup everyday, specially during summer like me, this is a PERFECT alternative for foundation.
  • Smells good =) like baby powder :D
  • Excellent coverage.

This amount is enough to cover my whole face:)

Weakness:
  • Not available in local malls
  • Only 2 shades to choose from. No. 21 (Light Beige)and No. 23 (Natural Beige). My skin color falls somewhere in between brown and fair, I use No.23. If you're on the darker shade this may not work out for you. Unless you mix it up with a foundation of your choice but that would beat the purpose of 'minimal application', right? ;)
Packaging: Nothing special. Except that the brown and gold theme makes it look like a box of chocolate :P

Repurchase: YES! YES! YES!

Tip: although this may have agents that's good for the skin. THIS IS STILL COSMETIC. You don't replace you're skin care products with this. If I'm not on a hurry I still use primer or moisturizer before I apply this.

The one in the picture is the 30ml tube and it costs 500php+ ($11). You can purchase this on ebay. I bought mine here.

=^.-=

No comments:

Post a Comment