Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Pres New Start???

So today was a very important day for the Philippines as the new President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III was inaugurated. Well..I did not vote for this guy but I don't want to be a sourpuss as of the moment. For a change, I want to be positive this time like the rest of the Filipino people who believe he really can change our long time corrupted and abused nation. The speech was very good actually but I'm not in the mood to IMO on some points that somehow made impact to me. So..there, this is actually a very short post. I would just like to ask everyone to pray for the new administration and may God bless the Philippines:)

Here's a short vid of what transpired this morning of his inauguration.



If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.- 2 Chronicles 7:14

=^.-=

No comments:

Post a Comment