Friday, June 25, 2010

Michael Jordan High Heels?!!WTF?!!

have you heard of these?? What are they are Air Jordan patterned shoe with HEELS for soles. Here's what it looks like


I don't like it. i think it's over the top...and kind of gay too:P because that is Michael Freakin' Jordan's shoes and we don't mess with the Royal Airness shoes! HAHA! I remember there was a time that I wanted to have those canvass shoes with heels and I still think they're cute but this one..i don't know............

I mean, if I want to be girly in sneakers..I'll just wear my current fave

Nike Sister One sneakers:) it's a cross training shoes in dark gray and HOT PINK....super pretty AYLAVET!

so going back to the Jordan heels..another thing I don't like about this is the fact that I'm not sure how and where to wear it. Right now my life rotates on home, office, church and the mall.

I'll probably get this shoes when I become the 5th member of 2NE1 or something...ahihihi

What do you think of Air Jordan High Heels?? Fab or Fug???

=^.-=

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this immense read !! I absolutely enjoying every petite bit of it and I have you bookmarked to test out new substance you post.
    lebron 13 shoes

    ReplyDelete