Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Girl Who Played With Fire


OK, I will try to make this review as short as I can because its almost 1am already and church's early tom, ahihi. As you know this is the sequel to The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Swedish author Stieg Larsson. Oh, before I proceed I really advise you read my review on TGwtDT first found here. Just like the first book it also deals with women abuse and this time it is thru prostitution. I wouldn't go into details and will go ahead to the 'IMO' part.

This book is a little thinner than the previous one. And I think that this time the author for some reason cuts down on 'too much detailing'...I'm not sure...maybe I just got used to it..so anyways, I can say that I like this book better because this time it focuses more on Lisbeth (luvs her :D). Plus it also gave us a glimpse of her background...before the 'mentally psychopath' childhood. I also like that she didn't relied on Mikael that much..Girl Power YAHA!!

If I continue I'll just probably spoil everything for you. Sorry this review is really crappy, but I highly recommend this series :) I can't wait to read the last one :)

Have you read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy?? What do you think of it??

=^.-=

No comments:

Post a Comment