Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day and World Volkswagen Day

Warning: Picture spam :P

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads out there:) One thing about me that I haven't told you yet is that I'm a Volkswagen Beetle aficionado and today, we celebrated the World Volkswagen Day at the Venice Piazza in Bonifacio Global City :) So here's some picture of what went on today:)

Lunch at Dencio's Grille


bazaar :D

That's Papa and my bro..wearing our group shirt :)

Car used in the Indie film 'Pendong'

ICE CREAM!!!! darn, it was so freakin' hot!!!

Fashion Show......barf!

'Pendong' cast.....barf and barf!

We met with my Ate at the Mall Of Asia...had dinner at KKK

And of course...here's a picture of our baby....

Classy isn't she??? but that's on the outside, cause in the inside its.......

PARRRTTEY!!!!!



sorry you can't see much...i was dancing like a crazy monkey:P

=^.-=




No comments:

Post a Comment