Monday, June 28, 2010

Beach Hut: Hair and Scalp Sunblock

What is it?: Spray on sunblock for your hair and scalp with SPF20

Strength:
  • smells AWESOME
  • the texture of the liquid is kind of oily but its really dry when sprayed on hair

Weakness:

  • Pricey. Around 500+php ($11)
  • No other size available

I'm sorry I can't tell you wether this thing actually works or not as I didn't have the chance to test it out (if you've been reading this blog, you know that my summer was a major BLAH!)

Packaging: It's alright. Clear plastic bottle so you could easily see how much product left. The green and orange Beach Hut color theme spells S-U-M-M-E-R =^.^=

Repurchase: I don't think so. Just like my previous summers, I could use a regular leave on instead. It's waaaaaaayyy cheaper :D

So why did I buy this then??? Because of the darn free underwater camera. (one where you put film in it)



... I am such a freebiewhore.......

=^.-=

No comments:

Post a Comment