Sunday, July 4, 2010

e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer


Strength:
  • has SPF15. That is why this is included in my What's In My Beach Bag blog.
  • good moisturizing agents
  • good coverage
  • cheap. 130php ($3) only.
  • lots of shades to choose from. I'm in color 'Honey'.
Weakness:
  • It has this funny smell...like a smell of a cheap candy...but it's not that bad :)
  • available in 12g tubes only. but this actually works for me. It's ideal for travel plus I'm planning to get the tinted moisturizer from Pond's come 'ber months' where it's quite cold here.
  • quite sticky consistency too, but then again, it's not that bad either.
Packaging: It has a funnel like end which is removable if you want to get more products faster.


Repurchase: Yes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Quick Detour**

Last night I was at the wake of a friend's mom. I saw some of my friends from college it's just sad that our little "reunion" has to be in that event. But the nice thing about last night was when my friend and I talked about our experiences and pain of loosing a mom. I believe that by doing that we are able to impart a lesson to our friends which is to love and cherish each time they have with their moms before it's too late.

=^.-=

No comments:

Post a Comment