Friday, July 9, 2010

Heart2Heart ep1: Hatin' via Net ;)

Ever realized how technology, specifically the internet made it so easy for us to throw in a hurtful word towards another? I for instance am guilty of this..and I know for sure that all of us are. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you're one big HYPOCRITE! so let me give you a clue... STATUS MESSAGES. Take this...ok MINE for example.

Don't get me wrong..I'm not trying to be a Saint here or something. Truth is, I don't condone this. Why should I? Free vent out! When you're pissed at someone the best thing to do is to let it off your chest. But a confrontation would be cumbersome, so we resort to "Status Messages". May it be on YM, Facebook, Twitter, etc...don't give out a name or the obvious and voila! Instant remedy:D But have you ever thought of the effects on us personally if we get used to this?? We end up not resolving anything. Sure we could let it pass sooner or later but the impression you have made towards that person will be there forever. I never confronted the guy in my stat and probably never will. I don't hate him. I would forget him if I didn't see him in 5yrs but it IS a small world. If I see him by chance. I would immediately think "oh, that was the guy who irritated me so much.....5yrs ago."

=^.-=

A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife. - Proverbs 15:18

No comments:

Post a Comment