Friday, July 2, 2010

Today on the Tube: Paranormal Activity 2

This made me poop my pants a little..................

kidding! actually I have quite high standards for horror movies. Growing up, my mom wouldn't let us watch horror movies so college (yes, not even highschool) was freedom. I started hardcore...Ringu (still the best for me). Good scare became so addictive that I watched every Asian horror flick (western, and even Flip horror just sucks!..specially during those days) until I became used to it.

So talk about the Paranormal Activity. Did you see the first installment?? I didn't like it. There is one good scene--the one where the girl got dragged by the foot-- and that's it! the rest..B-O-R-I-N-G! oh! there's this another scene where they find the girl's picture when she was little at the attic, I liked that one too. It's not scary but I think it's powerful..i don't know.

So here comes the 2nd installment, just merely a year after the release of the first one. Really good trailer..AYLAVET! But then again, Paranormal Activity 1 had good trailer too.



I think I'll give this movie a shot..hehe.....

....i'm sorry, what was that??? what Eclipse???

=^.-=

No comments:

Post a Comment