Saturday, March 12, 2011

Latest Pigout: Zong

Sorry I forgot to take note of the prices AGAIN! (whatta NOOB) nevertheless, I hope you'll enjoy these pictures from my not so latest pigout.

Beef Noodles - 4 spoons!

I don't really like chinese noodle soup for some reason but I did ate a cup or 2 of this and it was good ^_^

Yang Chao Rice - 3 spoons!

I've heard of how good this is from my friends. I didn't know where that come from but this one's nothing special. Just typical yang chao rice.

Hakao - 5 stars!

Finally! Dish that made my day. One of, if not, the best hakao I've tried. Really loaded with shrimp! Yummeh!!

Roasted Suckling Pig - 3 spoons

Or lechon de leche as we Filipinos call it. This was my first ever so it's sad that I didn't enjoy it :( Although there's no surprise there since I don't like roast pig (pretty unusual for a Filipino :P). I like the skin though, very crispy ^_^. I just can't stand the aftertaste. I really can't describe it! basta, it's unpleasant! (at least for me..boyfie, enjoyed it)

3 stars for the place. Nice and classy. However there's a lurking aura of unsanitary-ness. Haha, sorry for the bad description :P


Overall rating 2 spoons.
Will I revisit??: I don't think so.

If there's a cuisine I could say I am quite an 'expert', hands down it would be Chinese. It's a family favorite. For it's price, Zong has failed to impress me. So yeah, I really don't recommend this one :(

Zong is located at The Fort Strip, Bonifacio Global City and you could check more about them here.

**DeTour**

Please let us pray for the families who have fallen victim to the earthquake and tsunami calamity in Japan. Before this I have been preparing for me and boyfie's Japan visa application for a week vacation so it is heartbreaking that this has happened now. Let us pray for their recovery. Check out http://edition.cnn.com/ to know the latest developments of this tragic event.



Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor. They will go searching for a vision from the prophet, priestly instruction in the law will cease, the counsel of the elders will come to an end. The king will mourn, the prince will be clothed with despair, and the hands of the people of the land will tremble. I will deal with them according to their conduct, and by their own standards I will judge them.“‘Then they will know that I am the LORD.’” - Ez.7:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment