Monday, March 7, 2011

I am Number Four



I am Number Four

Director: D.J. Caruso
Starring: Alex Pettyfer

Rating: 3 stars

I hate 'Heroes', 'Supernatural','Smallville' and all those "superhuman-teen" themed shows but to my surprise I kinda liked this one. The movie is based on the book of the same title (I haven't read it so please bear in mind that this review will be from a point of view of someone who haven't read the book). Basically, it is a story of 9 powerful alien kids living on earth, hunted down by the alien villains IN ORDER of their numbers. The movie starts with the murder of Number 3 which begins the chase for Number 4.

Casting's pretty good. Although Diana Agron's acting sucks!


You might know her as the pretty cheerleader from the show Glee--which I also don't watch. Girl has one facial expression all thru out the movie, geez..better stick to musicals.

Mr. 4's power is kinda gay don't you think?? Glowing hands and moving objects with mind. I am thinking of characters with telekinesis now and all I can think of were Jean Grey, Carrie and Matilda...all GIRLS! (well except for Professor X, but the guy can't walk so there really isn't any mutant power more suitable for him).



Number 6's cool though! Fire proof, teleportation and a total badass chic! I like her ^_^


But my favorite would be the guardian dog. You have cuteness when its safe and a beast protector when you're in danger! How convenient is that?!

sorry I can't find images on google..but yes, it's beagle also...

Overall, I am Number Four is not as "WOW" but definitely didn't suck as well... in fact, I am very much looking forward to the sequel/s :)

=^.-=

images from http://www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment