Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 Naughty & Nice List

This has been around Youtube for weeks now where beauty gurus give they'r list of 5 most liked products and 5 products that disappointed them. It looks fun so I'm doing this list as well but to give it a little twist, my list has to have 1 skincare, 1 haircare, 1 makeup then 2 random product. Let's start :)...

Skincare: The Body Shop Olive Body Butter


I use this after I shower at night. I like that it's not thick and sticky as I thought it would be. It has a very subtle smell and makes my skin smooth and moistured:)

Haircare: Sunsilk Style Curls & Waves Bound Defining Mousse

Gives my hair soft curls and really holds it for HOURS. Just check out my pic below.Curled my hair around 4pm and it stayed that way til the NEXT MORNING! May have been longer if I hadn't washed it :P And I love the slick packaging too ^_^

photobooth pic FTW! :p


Makeup: Laneige Snow Crystal Foundation & Revlon ColorStay Foundation

I'm so sorry I really can't choose between these 2. Both are absolutely my favorite makeup products for 2010. I use Laneige in the morning because it has SPF22 while Revlon Colorstay (RC) has SPF6 only which makes it perfect for flash photography. The only downside to RC is the smell...like a really strong chemical. The saleslady told me that the smell is due to it's waterproof agents so it's also great for clubbing :). Both are in color 'Sand Beige' but you can tell the difference of the color, right :) anyhow, both works great on me so I love love these products :)

and now for the random stuff:P....


Scent: Bath and Body Works' Sweet Pea


I've seen a lot of Youtube beauty gurus raving about this and when I finally got one I was ADDICTED immediately:) The fruity scent is not too subtle but not too strong eaither. Perfect for everyday:)


Tool: Shawill Brow Trimmer

yup, that's the Starbucks 2011 planner at the back, hihi ^_^

This has shorter blade than the usual brow trimmers we see on drugstores so it's easier to manuver. So if you're not a fan of plucking then I recommend this. Plus it has a lid attached to it so you won't loose it.


And on the the Naughty List. I had a hard time deciding on this one because I usually put a lot of thought on the products I buy and if I HATED a product, I usually give it away...but nevertheless, here's my list :)

Skincare: St. Ives Moisturizing Olive Scrub

Simply because it did NOTHING for my skin. I had high expectation for this because St. Ives Apricot Scrub is absolutely my favorite face scrub. Plus this one has smaller and softer beads that makes it gentler. But I guess my skin's so bad that it's more suited for the roughness of the Apricot scrub. HAHA!


Haircare: L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight

Yup. A heat protectant also. It's a good product actually plus the packaging is HOT PINK and this was endorsed by Beyonce :) However, I didn't like the fact that you can only use this on damp hair. Although I'm using a 'wet or dry' hair straightner, I still prefer straightning my hair dry. I just think there's no versatility in this product. Plus I always see a couple of hair strands fall everytime I comb my hair with this on.


Makeup: Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen

Does it job. But the lid's darn too hard to open, thus, I've broken it's tip just after using it thrice :(

Again, the random stuff...

Contact Lens: EOS Circle Lens

yeah, you could tell from the case that I haven't used this lately..so dusty, hyuck!


Yeah. I even did a look with this. I don't know why I can't wear this nowadays. It moves up with my lids everytime I blink. Nope it's definitely not yet expired. Do you know why is this so??

And last but not the least....

Shower Gel: Versace The Dreamer

I didn't want to include this at first because this was a gift but...what the heck, I have to complete my list:P I haven't used this actually and I'm not planning to. Because the smell is ridiculously strong! Like a Eu de Toilette perfume. Perhaps I would like this if I were older:P

And that completes my Naughty and Nice List of 2010. Hope you liked it. What about you?? What's your Naughty and Nice list for last year???

=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment