Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011...Mooncake's Rebirth :P

news flash!!....

I'M ALIVE!!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!

loooooooooooooooong time no post! I'm not gonna come up with the classic 'i've been busy' excuse or something. Honestly, I was just not up to it. 2
010 was mean to me :( or at least most of it. I was THIS close to having a trip of a lifetime (USA), I was robbed (Nokia e71 & iPod 2nd gen, gone huhuhu), then my laptop was in the service center for a good 1 month (almost)...wow, come to think of it, all that happened just October (SCREW YOU, OCTOBER 2010!!!). In case you're curious I'm using Asus UL30 (shout out to my lovely boyfie for gifting this to me). I don't think this model is available here in the Philippines so I'll definitely do a review of this baby one of these days. But for now, I'm back....and let's all look forward to an AWESOME 2011=) Happy New Year, guys!


=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment