Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Living Forever =)

I was at yahoo.com and a story caught my attention alright. Its about this man...

He is Christopher Hitchens, a famous atheist author. According to the yahoo article, he is now stricken with cancer and apparently on his deathbed. I haven't heard about this guy til now and reading about him makes me think 'should I be hateful towards this man??'. I love my God above ALL but honestly, I don't hate this guy at all. Instead, I feel sorry and sad for him. What a lonely life he is living. People may see otherwise, including him, but really...what could be sadder than a man on his deathbed thinking any moment it could be all OVER for him. A friend once asked him "How's your health?" to which he replied "Well, I'm dying, since you asked, but so are you. I'm only doing it more rapidly," =) HAHA!! I liked that one actually =) but sorry to disappoint you Mr. Hitchens, between us 2, you're the only one whose dying. My flesh and bones will expire, alright, but I will definitely live on...FOREVER together with my Lord:)

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16"

=^.-=

No comments:

Post a Comment