Sunday, August 15, 2010

Quickie Reviews: MSI Wind U210 & SALT

I really should be off to bed so I'll try to make these reviews as short and sweet as possible for you all ;)

MSI Wind U210
(YAHA! my first ever gadget review!!!)


Specs:
  • 1.6GHz AMD Athlon Neo Processor NV-40
  • 2GB 800MHz DDR2 (1 Dimm)
  • 12.1" WXGA LED-Backlit Widescreen Display (1366x768)
  • 250GB 5400RPM Toshiba SATA Hard Drive
  • ATI Mobility Radeon X1270 Graphics
  • 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless, 1Gb LAN
  • 4-in-1 card reader
  • 6-Cell Li-ion 58WH battery (51Wh reported)
  • Dimensions: (W x L x H) 11.71" x 7.49" x 0.55-1.22"
  • Weight: 3lbs 1oz (with 6-cell battery)

  • so my brother got this last month and I just want to share my own thoughts on this =)


    - With the specs above we could say that for a NETBOOK it is BADASS =)
    - However it's also too big and heavy for a netbook as well.
    - There are also only 2 colors to choose from which are white and gray. Here in the Philippines we only have the gray one.

    ok, so the last 2 items may make you think that this baby isn't very good. Well, I say that just makes it perfect..specially for my brother. It's size just makes it perfect for gaming because as it's specs says, you could actually play games with this (games with graphics like DOTA). And the look is just right for big boys ;) Plus its CHEAP too..a little under 20k php ($442). So if your high school or college brother tells you he needs laptop or netbook for school, blah blah blah.. get him this one!


    Box Contents:
    • netbook
    • charger
    • driver
    • sleeve...a very ugly one

    I also saw SALT today....

    Frankly one word kept ringing in my head the whole time I was watching.... ALIAS. But I still like it though :) 100% action packed and no one would do justice for this role aside from Angelina Jolie :)

    **
    My boyfie finally came back home after 7months of working in the States and he got me some pretty cool stuff. I was thinking of blogging about them, hehe. Would you like to see what he got me??? ;)

    =^.-=

    No comments:

    Post a Comment